- - Gateway city is Lima, capital of Peru. (Airport code: LIM)
- - Machu Picchu ruin: Access from Cuzco, by bus and train.
- - The hiking tour "Inca Trail to Machu Picchu" is quite popular alternative to see Machu Picchu.
- - Nazca Lines: Access from Lima, 6hrs drive & overflight.
- - Titicaca Lake: Base town is Puno. Uros Island tour is popular.
- - Official guided tour only. No private trek allowed.
- - For more information
- A simple and quick tour package, depart from a group of 2 persons.
The tour will be confirmed with minimum 2 passengers,
- You'll visit the most of major tour spot in the Andes, "MACHU PICCHU CITADEL", the perfect choice for your first step to Latin America.
- This will be a good chance to make your dreams real with your partner, friends and families.
- This is a complete 5 days package from Lima to Lima, So you simply need only arranging the fight on it - international & domestic flights.
- Total 7 days from/to your country, using standard international airline connection, subject to change by the flight connection.
- The tour date is open. This is the custom departure tour of year round.
You can set the tour date any time of the year.
- Tour altitude flows from Lima (altitude 150m), Sacred Valley (2,800m), Machu Picchu (2,400m) and Cusco (3,400m), You may have slight problem with high altitude in Sacred Valley (don't worry much, still won't be serious, we know that from our long experiences), and should be fine in Machu Picchu citadel.
- Climbing "Huayna Picchu mountain" in Day4 is optional, required special tickets in advice. It's quite interesting excursion but hiking experience recommended, cause the route is steep and partly dangerous.
Inquiry & Reservation
2017 Visit Machu Picchu Citadel 5 days
Day 1 Lima (in)
(Fly to Lima)
Arrive at Lima around mid-night. Transfer In. Overnight in Lima hotel
Day 2 Lima/Cuzco/Sacred Valley
AM: Airport transfer, (flight LIM/CUZ, not included).
Cuzco airport reception, Cuzco citytour, Sacred Valley tour (Pisac, etc).
Lunch at local restaurant. Hotel in Sacred Valley, Casa Andina Private Collection or similar.
Dinner at hotel included. [Meals: BLD]
Day 3 Sacred Valley/Machu Picchu
AM: Sacred Valley tour, PM: Train to Aguas Calientes.
Hotel in Aguas Calientes, Inka Terra Machu Picchu or similar.
(Option: Up-grade Sanctuary Lodge) No dinner [Meals: BL-]
Day 4 Machu Picchu/Cuzco
Machu Picchu tour (option Huayna Picchu mountain climbing - requires reservation in advance),
PM train to Cuzco, Dinner with show. Cuzco hotel, Jose Antonio or similar . [Meals: BLD]
Day 5 Cuzco/Lima (out)
AM: CUZ airport transfer, (flight CUZ/LIM, not included),
Lima citytour, No lunch, hotel dayuse, Four Points Sheraton or similar. No dinner,
Evening airport transfer, assist check in to flight home.
*** End of Land Services *** [Meals: B--]
Inquiry & Reservation
- Any day year-round, departure on your request,
2017 Tour Price
- Group of 2 persons: US$2,495/person + flight
- Group of 3 persons: US$2,095/person + flight
- Group of 4 persons: US$1,920/person + flight
- Single room charge US$530
- Hotels and meals indicated in the itinerary.
- Guides in English,
- All transfers and tours indicated in the itinerary.
- Vistadome class train to Machu Picchu
- Option: Machu Picchu hotel upgrade option
- <Belmond Sanctuary Lodge>
- *The hotel located just in front of Machu Picchu
- STD Patio Room: from US$850 (TWN, /person)
- Delux Room: from US$1,155 (TWN, /person)